Toddler Program | Montessori Programs in Whitby
Children in this age group are discovering the world around them. Our aim at Learning Tree Montessori & Daycare is to help our toddlers achieve more independence. Learning to communicate and express themselves; Learning to dress, eat, and use the washroom independently; Learning to socialize.
The Learning Tree Montessori & Daycare Toddler environment is specially prepared where everything is a toddler’s size. We encourage activities to help your child develop their fine and gross motor movements through sensory-motor activities working with materials that help develop through direct experience: touching, seeing, hearing, smelling and movement.
Included in Toddler Program
- Hot nutritious lunch with morning and afternoon snacks
- All children will rest in the afternoon.
- Children enjoy outdoor play time twice each day in our large, natural, tree-lined play area, weather permitting.
- Extended day – children can arrive as early as 7 am and leave as late as 6 pm.
- Half-day and part-time programs are available. Contact us for more information.
Learning Tree Montessori & Daycare
126 Ash Street
289 278 2511